4pcs 3D Double Magnetic Fake Eyelashes Reusable Fake False Eye Lashes
- Adopt double magnetic design, magnetic absorption without glue, simple and quick to wear.
- After finishing the wear, the service life of the eye lashes will be lengthened.
- Reusable: Can be used many times if they are used and removed proper.
Material: Imported Fiber
Type: Magnetic Eyelashes
Package: Retail Package(Pictures for reference only)
4 x 3D Magnetic Fake Eyelashes ( 2 sets of 2 lashes) No Glue needed
How to apply Magnetic Lashes
Applying magnetic lashes takes some time to get used to, however once you have mastered it you will be well on your way to achieving impressive results. Simply follow these few steps to guarantee a seamless blend with your natural lashes, and a flawless finish.
- Apply a coat of mascara to your natural lashes before applying the magnetic lashes.
- Carefully remove the upper lash from tray and gently place it on top of your lashes, ensuring it is as close to your natural lash line as possible.
- Holding the upper lash in place, gently remove the lower lash from the tray and place it underneath your natural lash line until it connects with the upper lash.
How to Remove:
When removing magnetic lashes, don’t pull the lashes straight off, instead use your index finger and thumb to gently use your index finger and thumb to softly slide the magnets away from each other. You can then place the lashes back in their packaging, or in a lash case to protect them until their next use
Always apply a layer of mascara to your natural lashes before applying magnetic lashes, as the lashes will hold better. Whereas if you apply them directly to your natural lashes, they have a much softer surface which may cause the lashes to slide.
Don’t use tweezers to apply the fake eyelashes unless they aren’t metal as the magnets will stick to the tweezers making the application process extremely difficult!
Always be careful when handling false lashes.
Magnetic Lash Hack
As well as applying magnetic lashes the normal way, we also listened to customer feedback and decided to experiment ourselves. A common problem many women faced was that the outer and inner edges of the full strip lash styles seemed to slightly stick upwards if they weren’t positioned as securely and tightly to your natural lashes as possible. As a result of our experimenting, we found a solution to this!
Step one: Peel the upper lash from the tray
Step two: Using lash scissors, carefully trim the upper lash directly in half, ensuring you don’t trim any of the magnets off the lash band.
Step three: Position one half of the upper lash on top of your natural lashes, making sure it is as close to your natural lash line as possible.
Step four: Trim the lower lash into two, and apply one half to the upper lash you have already applied.
Step five: Apply the other two halves as normal and repeat previous steps until you have applied both sets of lashes.
Applying the false eyelashes like this allows for a much more secure hold and prevents the outer and inner edges from sticking upwards.